Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 09 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for April 09 is

Nina Pateña

Photobucket

Hi. My name is Nina Pateña and I'm a stay-at-home mom and homeschooler to a 5-year-old boy named Matthew. I live in the Philippines with my husband, who works in Philippine Airlines. He travels a lot because of his job, and sometimes, we're lucky enough to be able to tag along. Scrapbooking, stamping and altered art are my passions. I consider myself as a "forever" newbie because I try to keep improving my craft and feel that there's always something new to learn. My first love is still reading and the books on my shelf are on parenting, writing, art journals, altered art, fantasy and manga.

I'm a core team member of PinoyScrapbookers' KAYA challenge blog and currently a DT member of Butterfly Crafts and Ad This.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Welcome, Nina! You really are one great inspirational scrapper!---Oh, and welcome home!

Nina said...

Thanks, Candy! And thanks so much to Jane and Liza for the invite!

It is very humbling to be an Inspirational Scrapper here as the DT always blows me away with your amazing creations! Your takes on the tutorial are gorgeous!

Thanks again and more power to you wonderful ladies! =)

*hugs*
Nina