Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 09 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for July 09 is

Ramintessah Aihara

Hi darls! I am Ramintessah Aihara. I am so thrilled to be here and so thankful to Liza and the DTs of this blog. I am a Filipina and I am married to Yoshi. I am currently living in Japan. We don't have any kids yet so I have plenty of time for scrap booking and procrastinating.*wink* I learned scrap booking six months ago in my attempt to give a personalized gift for my husband. Since then, I am hooked. I am a very tyro scrapper and I can say that my style and designs are evolving around the different inspiration I used to get tru blog hopping and internet surfing. I love to experiment on every technique that I see on the net. Looking at my works, you will notice that most of them are vibrant and bright in nature.Yup,I love to grab a lot of orange, yellow and green from my stash. Lately, I have been playing with paint and mist to add texture on my layout. I love altering chipboard too and Diamond Glaze is my best friend at the moment.lol! And should I say, my most favorite technique is hand stitching. I would really love if you could visit me at my scrapping blog
I hope my project would somehow inspire you to create something for this month. Again,thanks for looking at my work, listening at my story and for having me here this month.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Congratulations, Tessah! Great to see you here! Love your tutorial!