Friday, January 15, 2010

January 2010 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for January 2010 is

Ching Phillips

I am happily married to my wonderful husband and I have a son who is a senior in high school. I was first introduced to scrap-booking by my sister in 2004. It became a hobby, and later I joined the challenges in 2008. I got further involved and created more and my hobby evolved to an addiction (that‘s what my husband says!). I love shopping for new styles of pattern papers and embellishments and to share layout creations with my web-blog viewers. It pleases me to accept new challenges and I enjoy learning various techniques and skills from others.

I am delighted to be your Inspirational Scrapper for January 2010.
Thank you, Artz de Scrap for inviting me to share my simple craft tutorial.

No comments: