Materials / Supplies needed:
Blending Tool/ Dauber
Tiles (Can be purchased at your local hardware store)
Archival Jet Black Ink
1. Gather all your tools together to create these Altered Tiles.
2. Grab your clean/ dry tile.
3. Grab a few alcohol inks in your favorite colors and use your blending tool/ dauber to mix the colors all around the tile.
4. After you get the colors to how you like, grab some stamps and Archival Jet Black Ink and start randomly stamping on the tile.Set it aside to dry and start on a new tile.
5. With your new tile, start alcohol inking it up as well with different colors to create a new background.
6. Once you got the colors on your tile to how you like, grab more stamps and start randomly stamping on the tile.Set it aside and start creating more tiles if you wish to make more.Try to create different colors and play around with the alcohol inks....just have fun!
7. After you have altered all of your Tiles, grab your Mod Podge & paint brush and start painting the Mod Podge over your Tiles.Set it aside to dry.
8. Once your Tiles are dry, they are done! And they are ready to be given to a family member, a friend, to use as a coaster or just as a home decor element.
Finished Products: The Alcohol Inked Tiles make a great gift!
Have fun creating and thanks so much for checking out Artz De Scrap!!
Now play along and let’s see your take on this tutorial.
Here are our takes for this tutorial.
Do share your take with us, email us at email@example.com