Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 2010 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for August 2010 is
July

I am a mother to my princess and wife to my chocolate drop. I'm very much into art journalling and in love with collage and mixed media. I've been very passionate about art since I was in secondary school. I guess my art teacher 'inspired' me ever since. When I resigned from my last job to become a SAHM, my desire to create came back to me again and that's where my creative journey began. I learned a lot from the generous artists from the You Tube community. Currently, I'm addicted to drawing faces and whimsical girls. Thank you Felicia for giving me this opportinity to share with you ladies my altered tin. Hope you are inspired, and have fun creating!

1 comment:

rosette said...

très bonne idée, je voudrais bien voir si tu as une galerie ce que tu fais en scrap,