Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 2010 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for April 2010 is our very own Resident DT
Nathalie Jane Lopez aka Cabbie
Photobucket
I am cabbie lopez and I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys. I started scrapbooking 4 years ago but ever since I was a kid, the world of arts has already placed a special tag in my heart. Aside from doing layouts, I also alter things, do minibooks, cards, atcs and love to experiment with different techniques. I am also a design team member for different sites and a staff contributor for scrapbook news and review online magazine. My style can be flexible but i am more into the shabby, eclectic and vintage edge. scrapbooking has opened a lot of possibilities for me because its not only about doing and creating, but its also about attaining friendships both online and local which up to this present time holds a very dear place in my life.