Looking for a fun, homespun holiday project? Maybe something involving the kids, quick and easy, using a minimum amount of materials and supplies? Well here it is.
- A used 2x4 (no more than 6-10 inches long)
- Ranger Crackle Paint, Distress Ink, Liquid Pearls, Stickles
- A holiday or Christmas image or festive patterned paper (one that will fit on the wide side of your 2x4)
- Several small embellishments of your choice
- Make sure the 2x4 is cleaned up, free of dirt, etc. Paint with crackle paint. Let dry.
- Highlight crackle effect with distress ink.
- Adhere image or paper to one (wide) side of 2x4.
- Decorate with liquid pearls, stickles, distress inks, etc.
- Add embellishments.
Here are our takes on this tutorial.
Do share your take with us, email us at email@example.com