Friday, May 15, 2009

May 09 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for May 09 is our very own DT
Bree Tetz

My name is Bree and I am a scrapaholic. I have been dabbling in art one way or another since I was a child, but have become a die hard scrapbooker over the last couple of years. If I'm not spending time with my family, or taking photos of them, I am creating something at my scrapbook table. I am an avid "eco-crafter". I love to add recycled and vintage items into my art projects. Think Green! I am Mother, Wife and Scrapbook Designer. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Candy said...

Gorgeous work and tutorial, Bree! You really inspire us a lot with your unique brand of altered art!

suzARTe said...

love the fact that you are an eco-crafter. I love your work and am taking a leaf out of your book to be more aware of what I am using in my creations.