Monday, February 15, 2010

February 2010 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for February 2010 is

Laurence Colling

Hello, I am Laurence. Mother of 2 children from 5 & 7. They are both my favourite subject on my scrapbooking layouts. I am passionate about all arts and crafts and love Stamping.. I bought my first stamp 7 years ago to make cards at the birth of my daughter and now I have to admit that I am really addicted to stamping!!!
I love trying out and using different techniques and would describe my style as mixed-media . I also made and traded ATCs for a long time and have quite a large collection now. I joined in January the Design Team of InfinimentScrap, a new Company that designs its own rubber stamps.

Thanks Artz de Scrap for inviting me to be your Inspirational Scrapper for February 2010. I am really honored and hope my tutorial will inspire you.

2 comments:

Titane333 said...

Eh oui Laury, toujours moi, aussi curieuse, suis passée sur ton autre blog pour y découvrir tes tutoriaux et franchement très intéressant. Pour ne rien louper, je m'inscris comme membre. Bises

lilipaon said...

super Laury bisous