Friday, July 2, 2010

Come meet our New DT


I'm a Stay At Home Mom. I live in central Texas with my husband of 8 years and our kids, a son, 7, and daughter, 11. I retired from 17 years of government service to stay home and raise my children. I have been involved in arts and crafts since I was a child. I became involved in scrapbooking and mixed media about five years ago. I love papercrafts, altered arts and mixed media. I teach classes at local scrapbook stores, retreat centers and online on a variety of topics from basic scrapbooking to complex technique heavy altered art and mixed media projects. I also instruct students to use tools like Purple Cows Trimmers and Zutter Bind It All and DreamKuts. My scrappy style is eclectic! I have a special love of distressed items and ephemera.

Currently, I design and teach for:

Purple Cows
Zutter Innovative Products (Original Zutter Zister)
Gecko Galz
Rockin' R Retreat Center

I am also a:
PrimaDonna: a Prima Marketing Endorsed Artist Educator
Copic Certified Designer
Certified Fiskars Demonstrator

Here are some of Vicki's works...

No comments: