Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 2010 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for May 2010 is

Trina Kison

Hello art lovers! My name is Trina Kison and I am a married 25 year old stay-at-home mother to 2 wonderful boyz. I have been an artsy creative gal ever since I was a young child. Art is a passion of mine and I love just sitting down in my craft room and being creative. 12 x 12 layouts, mini albums, cards, tags, canvas, paints, spray inks, mixed media, altered items.... the list could go on and on with all the stuff I love to create & use. I am always trying out new techniques and experimenting. I have just started doing videos on YouTube and have met so many great ladies:http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeIsScrapTastic

Please feel to check out my channel and view some of my videos, I promise you'll be inspired.

I'd like to thank Artz De Scrap for asking me to be the Inspirational Scrapper for May 2010. I just love this blog. There is always something new and exciting to try! So with all this said, Keep On Crafting Ladies!!

No comments: