Materials needed: -birdhouse
1. Trace the shape of your birdhouse base, with a pencil, and then cut out.2.Using your circle cutter, cut out the hole for the door to the house.3. Cut out the hole for the branch.4. Adhere paper to the 4 sides of the house.5. Measure the roof and cut pieces to size.6. Adhere paper to roof.
7. Using your border punch, create a “gingerbread” trim for the roof.8. Score your trim, on the wrong side of the paper.
9. Fold along score line.
10. Adhere trim along the edges of the roof.11. Fill door with grass.
12. Punch out 3 butterflies with your Martha Stewart punch.
13. Adhere butterflies to house.
14. Add glitter glue to butterflies.And it’s done, add embellishments as desired. Have fun!
Here are our takes for this tutorial
Do share it with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org