Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 2011 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for April 2011 is

Amy Duff


Hi there! I’m Amy and I reside in Virginia with my daughter, step son, and my superb honey do man. I am ever so addicted to altering things with paper and creating cards. At least I can admit it. But my family thinks it's insane. That's okay because I think my addiction is perfectly fine. I don't splurge on myself except with my paper crafts and then it's tough to decide with between paper or dinner for the family? Seriously, my paper is something I covet. Of course my family comes first but sometimes I wish they were as complacent as a piece of pattern paper. Definitely not as many needs or wants there. ;-) I started making cards as a child for family and friends. I always loved the beginning of the school year when I got new school supplies. Back then I would spend hours on a card. Still do today as well. I pour my heart and soul into my projects. Sometimes it’s hard to send the things I make off, but I always hope they will bring a smile to the person receiving. I have been very fortunate to have my work published in Paper Crafts, CARDS, Scrapbook and Cards Today, and several online magazines.



I write about my hobby on my blog which you can find here: www.papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com. Stop by and see what I am up to. Better yet, leave me a comment so I know you came from Artz de Scrap.

No comments: