Thursday, May 15, 2008

May - June 08 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for May 08 is


Photobucket

Felicia is our very own DT on Artz de Scrap!

"Hello! I'm Felicia from Singapore, (you can call me feli too!). I'm a Uni student who started scrapping in January last year. But my love for handicraft has started way before that.. Scrapbooking is something i'd always love. Altering to me is really fun cos practically everything can be used. I hope to inspire and be inspired by all the altered projects that i see at Artz de Scrap! My ideas come from everywhere. Like on my inspiration board, Creativity comes from just being myself and the materials I used!!" I love trying out new ideas and techniques, so i can discover new ways of using my stash. :) At the moment I'm also the DT for PapierHouse.

No comments: