Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July - Aug 08 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for July 08 is


Photobucket

Hey everyone. I'm Yatie Tajudin from Malaysia. I'm a SAHM with a 6 year old daughter. I fell in love with scrapbooking about a year ago and through it I discovered many tips and techniques that can be applied to basically any art. Altering comes naturally when I started and have loved every single item that I altered.I love the creative process as I have always been very artsy since I was in school. But most of all, I love the friendships that I've made through this art. Friends who share the same passion and love in creating something beautiful out of nothing. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Artz de Scrap team for choosing me as the Inspirational Scrapper for this month. It is such an honour.

2 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

Just wanted to thank you for the inspiration! I've given you a blog award today! :) Happy altering!

Liza said...

Thanks Jenna for the award!!!