Recycling at its best! A fun and economical way to make a cute gift card, trinket, or note pocket.
Cardboard paper tube (paper towel or toilet tissue)
Scissors and trimmer or ruler
Small hole punch
1. Measure tube to 3.5 inches and mark with pen.
2. Flatten tube and cut with scissors on line.
3. Glue one end of tube and secure with clothespins.
4. Trim a 3.5 x 6 inch piece of pattern paper and glue around tube.
5. Decorate as desired. Punch holes on sides with punch and attach ribbon to hang.
Here are our takes on the tutorial...
Cabbie's Whimsy Pocket!
Felicia's Whimsy Pocket!
(To be updated shortly)
Vicki's Whimsy Pocket!
Now that you've seen all of our takes, do share with us your creative ideas on the challenge!!! You have till Saturday 14th May 2011 Midnight Eastern Time.
International scrappers are most welcome to join in.