Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb 09 Inspirational Scrapper

Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for February 09 is

Edleen

Photobucket

Hello there Everyone!

I'm Edleen, Wife and Mother to 4 Wonderful kids.
I began scrapbooking in November 2005 and I'm still enjoying it!
I also enjoy photography and photos often captures those moments that I cannot resist to Create a scrapbook layout or making little projects with them.

Thank You Artz de Scrap for inviting me to be the Featured Inspirational Scrapper for this month. I am truly Honoured and wishing everyone a Fantastic February and enjoy Creating!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Welcome, Edleen! I saw your altered cup and may I say that you really stretched my imagination there! You really inspired us to push ourselves and to think outside the box!