Friday, January 1, 2010

Come meet our new DT



I am an emptynester who lives in Florida USA with my DH and cat, and who loves to paint, sew, quilt, bead, knit, and even scrap and alter items. I love to play with boxes, bottles, found objects, paper, paint, ink, type, and embellishments; and I guess you would say that my style is eclectic - a little arty, vintage, whimsical, and even humorous. I love to use color as an element, to paint, to mix patterened papers, to mist, to stamp, to make embellishments - you name it, so I am really looking forward to working, no, playing along with the other DT members and seeing what they and all of you create.


3 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi Cristina...congratulations!!!Have a happy 2010 !!!!!
I am very happy to be part of the design team. Be super welcome!!
Hugs and kisses from Brazil!
Cynthia

ScrapAddict said...

Great to meet you!!

cabbie lopez said...

welcome to the crew of artz, cristina! your works are awesome!