Friday, January 1, 2010

Come meet our new DT


Hi, I'm Cynthia Lloréns from Brazil, a mother of 3 wonderful children aged quite different. Sergio, 23, Isabella, 15, and Marcella, 3, married to Marcelo, a wonderful husband.

I am a lawyer by profession, but I love food, and I'm committed to my company which is a buffet parties for weddings and anniversaries, because I love cooking,and have been scrapping for the past two years and am totally hooked. I love felt, chipboard, ribbon, and patterned paper to name a few.I do volunteer work with children suffering from cancer, teaching scrapbooking for the past year. It is often a thankless job but I really believe that God has put each child in my life and I in theirs for a reason.

I am scrapping, reading about scrapping, shopping for scrap supplies, or talking about scrapping. I love everything about it. And when I am not scrapping I like to read, watch scary movies, reality tv, and spend time with family and friends. I am so excited to be a part of the Artz de Scrap!

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Great to meet you!

cabbie lopez said...

welcome to artzdescrap!!! excited to see more of your altered work here!