Artz de Scrap's Chosen Inspirational Scrapper for May 2011 is
I am 30, female of course, I live in Belleville Il about 20 minutes away from Saint Louis Missouri. No kids, no hubby, but I am in a long term relationship and I am a deep rooted family girl (a daddy's girl really, I turn into a five year old EVERYTIME I am around my daddy!). My full time profession, well I am in the Air Force, but when I get off work and I come home and step into my scrap room...well that's when I really start trying to save the world!
My design strengths,
1. I finish what I start, I really do not have any projects that just sit.
2. i think out of the box, if you give me a box of items I would start by altering the box the goodies came in.
3. I draw inspiration from EVERYTHING!!! I carry a small notebook and when an idea hits I write it down.
4. I would say I have a shabby chic vintage style (Thank God, thats in right now)
5. I LOVE to inspire folks! My MOST favorite thing to create is MINI ALBUMS!!
You can find my creations, product reviews an tutorials on my blog and youtube channel Blog: jadedstudios.blogspot.comYoutube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JadedStudios