Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Come meet our new DT


I am a mom and a Montessori teacher. Making different objects of art is a passion. I create because I like to challenge myself, just to see if I can really do what I can think of. I think, growing up without a Barbie doll helped me make my own dolls.

1. You're stuck at a crop and you have only 5 items, what do you absolutely have to have?
I must have a photo, adhesives (liquid glue), scissors, ruler, and ribbon.

2. Where do you get most of your "scrapbook"inspiration?
I find inspiration in the most mundane places, often while walking in the mall or while admiring nature. I find myself saying, "This would look great in a LO or a project!"

3. What is your life mantra or favorite quote?
I can do that better. I am challenged to disprove others when they say it can't be done. I like to find solutions that are unique.

4. What do you like the most about your own scrapbooking style?
My style is very vintage, often showing in the choice of colors I use and am most comfortable with. Often, my style tends to be romantic as well, using vintage lace. Lately, I like using stamps and exploring the many ways I can use stamped images and stamp inks.

5. If you had to give one tip to a beginning scrapbooker, what would it be?
Create for you, not for anyone else. This means you should find the style you're most comfortable with and stay with it. One shouldn't change to suit someone else.


No comments: