Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Come meet our new DT

I'm a performance management manager at a BPO company and a part-time strategic consultant as well. I'm newly married and is very much enjoying it. I love to travel and see places, like to paint, read and watch movies. I couldn't help it but I'm OC is most ways than I hope. :)

1. You're stuck at a crop and you have only 5 items, what do you absolutely have to have?
Cardstock, glue, scissor, distress ink (i can always use my make up foam to blend it hehe) and ribbon.

2. Where do you get most of your "scrapbook"inspiration?
I normally browse through magazines and the internet whenever I have pictures I want to see in a layout.

3. What is your life mantra or favorite quote?
We only live once so live LIFE to the fullest. I wish there's more than 24 hours in a day, I'd probably be doing more crafts and travelling.

4. What do you like the most about your own scrapbooking style?
I guess my style is very flexible at the moment because I have accumulated A LOT of supplies that I kinda push myself to use. But looking at my finished works, there's almost always something that I distress and in a way they all still look elegant. I tend to use darker colors in that even if I started out with a light color, it will end up darker due to my distressing inclination.

5. If you had to give one tip to a beginning scrapbooker, what would it be?
Scrap away. Practice makes perfect so better get on with it ASAP.

No comments: