Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Come meet our new DT

I am Emily, living in Brunei Darussalam. I am a language teacher during the day and a scrapbooker, a craft maker by the night. I scrap as a means to express myself and I really enjoy it.

1. You're stuck at a crop and you have only 5 items, what do you absolutely have to have?
I have to have my photo, trimmer, my kokuyo dotliner, cardstock and at least one pattern paper.

2. Where do you get most of your "scrapbook"inspiration?
I'm usually inspired by things around me, an art work, a picture, basically anything that's around me.

3. What is your life mantra or favorite quote?
" In order to be happy, find a thing you love to do and throw yourself into it wholeheartedly." -- Unknown
This is my favorite, as you can see that's why I scrapbook!

4. What do you like the most about your own scrapbooking style?
I prefer to keep it simple but focused most of the time.

5. If you had to give one tip to a beginning scrapbooker, what would it be?
I started scrapbooking with going through scrapbook magazines, I think it's a good idea to see more creations and get inspired!

No comments: